Arnold House Merchandise
Merchandise can be purchased from the Development Office and it is possible to place an order over the telephone for despatch by post. All prices are exclusive of postage costs.
A small percentage of all merchandise sales will be donated to the Arnold House Bursary Fund.
Please contact Stephanie Miller on 020 7266 6989 or at email@example.com
'Our History, Our House' The History of Arnold House
‘Our History, Our House’ tells the story of Arnold House since it was established by Amy Hanson in 1905. It describes the years of the Second World War, as well as the years of post-war change, and brings the story up to date, covering the many scholastic and other achievements accomplished in recent years.